At High Ham the children have two hours of PE each week and also have DPA (Daily Physical Activity). There are a number of after school clubs that pupils can attend, details are on the clubs section of the website. In addition to the PE taught by the class teacher their are some enrichment activities organised, details of some of these are on this page.
Our sports twitter feed (@HighHamSports) includes details of all our sporting activities and is updated on a regular basis. You can either follow us on twitter or by looking at this page on the school website. This also acts as our system of record keeping regarding the sporting opportunities we provide.
Each year we have money allocated to the school which is used for PE and we write an annual report about the work we have done which are included below.
Our PE Co-ordinator is Mr Tom Briggs, who is a Senior Teacher and has been appointed to develop our whole school sporting strategy.
Please find below our Sports Premium Plan.
- Sports Premium Report 2021-2022 written July 2022
- Sports Premium Report 2020 and 2021 end of academic year report updated July 2021
- Sports Premium Report 2021 and 2022 academic year plan written July 2021
- Swimming Data
- Sports Premium Report 2019 and 2020 end of acdemic year report updated July 2020
- Sports Premium Report 2018 and 2019 end of acdemic year report updated July 2019
- High Ham 2017 and 2018 Annual Sports Report
- High Ham 2016 and 2017 Annual Sports Report