At High Ham the children have two hours of PE each week and also have DPA (Daily Physical Activity). There are a number of after school clubs that pupils can attend, details are on the clubs section of the website. In addition to the PE taught by the class teacher their are some enrichment activities organised, details of some of these are on this page.
Our sports twitter feed (@HighHamSports) includes details of all our sporting activities and is updated on a regular basis. You can either follow us on twitter or by looking at this page on the school website. This also acts as our system of record keeping regarding the sporting opportunities we provide.
Each year we have money allocated to the school which is used for PE and we write an annual report about the work we have done which are included below.
Our PE Co-ordinator is Mr Tom Briggs, who is a Senior Teacher and has been appointed to develop our whole school sporting strategy.
20/21 This year we are aware of the learning gaps in sport which Covid-19 has created and are striving to reintroduce the daily mile as well as sports lessons taught by our PE specialist.
Please find below our Sports Premium Plan.
- High Ham 2016 and 2017 Annual Sports Report
- High Ham 2017 and 2018 Annual Sports Report
- Primary PE and Sport Funding at High Ham 2020 and 2021
- Sports Premium Report 2018 and 2019 end of acdemic year report updated July 2019
- Sports Premium Report 2019 and 2020 end of acdemic year report updated July 2020
- Swimming Data