If you are applying for a place at High Ham, please visit the school admissions page.
New Parents to High Ham
Welcome to our school. We are glad that you have chosen to join our school community. Our website has lots of information for you but please do contact us if you have any queries. There are a range of forms to complete when you start, and these can be found on the ‘Forms’ page. You may also like to follow us on twitter as this will give you a feel for the different classes and what exciting things are happening in school.
Reception new starters: September 2023
Welcome to High Ham, we look forward to working with you at this exciting time. Please read our welcome letter as this contains all the details for our induction process this year.
Next steps for parents/carers of Reception starters
Once you have been informed by Somerset County Council that your child has a place at our school, please complete the following steps
- Complete and email pupil details form
- Complete and email Universal Free School Meals and Pupil Premium form
- Complete consent form online
- Complete social media form online
- Order your new uniform
- Order your hot lunches (by the 11th July 2023 – the menus will be on the website at the end of June)
- Follow Ash Class Twitter Feed
- Read the starting school booklet
- Have a look at the guidance from the Department of Education regarding what to expect